- The application form is different for each examination.
- The name of the candidate in the application form should be clearly written in either Devanagari Script or Kannada only,this facilitates in writing the name correctly in the certificates.
- The medium of answering should be clearly indicated.
- The application forms are available for free. Please use them only as needed.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded,or carried over for the next examination or transferred to the other candidate.
- If,in any case,the examination centre has to be changed,the Secretary of the Sabha should be informed anout this one month earlier.
- Application forms should be sent through any study center recognised by the sabha only. Individual applications will not be accepted.
- The last date to send the application forms with the stipulated examination fees will be 10th December for the January examination and 10th July for the August examinations. But, with a late fees of Rs.1/- per application,applications can be submitted upto 10 days from the last date fixed. Application forms and fees will not be entertained after that period.
- The teachers can deduct 30% of the total fees collected and send the remaining amount through a Bank Draft drawn infavour of “The Secretary,Sri Surasarswathi Sabha,Sringeri” to the following adress:
Sri Surasaraswathi Sabha Sringeri,
Sri Shankara Math Premises,
Shankara Math Road,
Suvarna Mahotsava – 2022 Invitation
View the Website in
Online Exam Portal
Registration for Prathama and Dwitiya new batches (2022) is open now and can be accessed from the below link.
Last date for submitting applications 10 July xxxx for August exam 15 Jan xxxx for January exam
Upcoming exams 28th August 2022Announcements for Teachers/coordinators