- The application form is different for each examination.
- The name of the candidate in the application form should be clearly written in either Devanagari Script or Kannada only,this facilitates in writing the name correctly in the certificates.
- The medium of answering should be clearly indicated.
- The application forms are available for free. Please use them only as needed.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded,or carried over for the next examination or transferred to the other candidate.
- If,in any case,the examination centre has to be changed,the Secretary of the Sabha should be informed anout this one month earlier.
- Application forms should be sent through any study center recognised by the sabha only. Individual applications will not be accepted.
- The last date to send the application forms with the stipulated examination fees will be 10th December for the January examination and 10th July for the August examinations. But, with a late fees of Rs.1/- per application,applications can be submitted upto 10 days from the last date fixed. Application forms and fees will not be entertained after that period.
- The teachers can deduct 30% of the total fees collected and send the remaining amount through a Bank Draft drawn infavour of “The Secretary,Sri Surasarswathi Sabha,Sringeri” to the following adress:
Sri Surasaraswathi Sabha Sringeri,
Sri Shankara Math Premises,
Shankara Math Road,